- Become the Great PI You Are Meant to Be!
Kathy Barker, Ph.D., April 2009
- Designing Productive Lab Meetings
Beth Burnside, August 1998
- Six Common Lab Management Mistakes
The American Scientist
- Running a Good Lab
At the Helm: A Laboratory Navigator
Kathy Barker, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty
- Starting a Research Group in 1978: Are the Lessons Still Relevant?
Course keynote address by HHMI President and Nobel Laureate Thomas R. Cech
- Misconduct of Others: Prevention Techniques for Researchers
Jane A. Sternberg, July 2002
- Current Issues in Research Ethics
Keynote address by R. Alta Charo