All tests performed at the Mount Sinai Genetic Testing Laboratory have received approval from the New York State Department of Health.
In addition, the Mount Sinai Genetic Testing Laboratory has received the following accreditations. Please click on the links below to view the certificates.
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
ID Number: 7233013
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
ID Number: 33D0653419
- State of California License
ID Number: COS 00800444
- State of Rhode Island License
License Number: LCO00767
- State of Maryland Permit
Permit Number: 2009
- State of Pennsylvania Permit
ID Number: 033128
To learn about the standards labs must meet to receive a clinical laboratory permit from the New York State Department of Health, go to http://www.wadsworth.org/labcert/clep/clep.html. And for more information about the Laboratory Accreditation Program of the College of American Pathologists, click here.