The Department investigators have access to many research resources available at Icahn School of Medicine that house state-of-the-art instrumentation and techniques and methodologies crucial to modern biomedical research. The research facilities are operated either as the Departmental Core or Institutional Shared Research Facility, and typically staffed by experts who provide instruction and technical help in rapidly advancing specialties. Here we provide a brief description to the research facilities that are directly related to structural and chemical biology research. Please also visit MSSM Resources to learn more about the research infrastructure, instrumentation and technical expertise available on the Mount Sinai campus.
Centers and Cores
- Structural Biology and Biophysics Core (SBBC)
- Molecular Modeling Core (MMC)
- Translational Chemical Biology Center (TCBC)
- New York Structural Biology Center (NYSBC)
- Computational Biology Share Research Facility (CBSRF)