Learn more about the core requirements for a PhD in Neuroscience and PhD in Biomedical Sciences.
Learn more about the graduate courses offered at Icahn School of Medicine.
Multidisciplinary Training Areas (MTA)
Select any of the link(s) below to view a sample of a typical MTA curriculum.
- Cancer Biology (CAB)[PDF]
- Developmental and Stem Cell Biology (DSCB) [PDF]
- Genetics and Genomic Sciences (GGS) [PDF]
- Immunology (IMM) [PDF]
- Microbiology (MIC) [PDF]
- Neuroscience (NEU) [PDF]
- Systems Biology of Disease and Therapeutics (SBDT) [PDF]
- Structural-Chemical Biology and Molecular Design (SMD) [PDF]
MS & PhD Clinical Research
Learn more about the curriculum for this program.
Master of Public Health (MPH)
Learn more about the curriculum for this course.