Tuition and Financial Aid
Program tuition for participants entering for the fall 2015 cohort for the entire 21 month program is $73,500 plus a program fee of $500.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is offering leadership scholarships of up to $1,500 each to all enrollees currently residing within the United States. Any applicant from the US will be automatically considered; no separate application is required.
The tuition and program fee does not include any books and subscription materials that may be required for courses. It also excludes travel costs or room and board for the in-person seminar sessions at Mount Sinai’s New York City campus. See below.
The tuition and program fee is split into 25% installments and billed/payable in four (4) periods over the 21 month program. For more information about payment options, please contact Dale Fuller at email@example.com or by phone at 212-241-5245. Please visit the Tuition and Financial Aid pages for more information.
For applicants considering educational loans, additional documentation is required. US citizens and permanent residents are eligible for federal loans. In order to apply for these loans the following documentation is required:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid available at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete the Application for Financial Assistance form [PDF]
- If your application is selected for “verification” by the Department of Education, additional information may be required.
- $100 Application Fee
- $500 Program Fee
- $73,500 Tuition
- $1,500 estimated texts, books, subscriptions, supplies
- $1,400 estimated lodging and meals per each on-campus seminar residency session (2 sessions)
- Estimated total program costs after leadership scholarship is applied: $76,900* (travel costs not included)
*cost is less for local participants who will commute during the seminars
Request More Information
1425 Madison Ave (at 98th St)
New York, NY 10029-6574