Career Services and Alumni Relations works with employers who would like to recruit students from the Graduate Public Health Program.
Our students are well prepared to enter the professional world of public health after an intensive applied practicum experience, a culminating research or program development project, and a breadth of coursework that includes (but is not limited to) health care management, biostatistics, epidemiology, global health, health promotion, and public health policy.
Career Services and Alumni Relations will work with employers to:
- Schedule and market on campus information sessions and networking events
- Please use this form to let us know you are interested in coming to campus to meet our students
- Collect resumes for review
- Organize/schedule on campus interviews
- Share job postings with students and alumni
If you are an employer interested in hiring Mount Sinai Public Health students please contact:
Kelly Gentry, MA, LAC