- SENIOR FACULTY Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
MD, University of Pennsylvania
NYU Medical Center
- Dr. Alison Ho graduated Cum Laude from Princeton University with a BA in architecture and urban planning. Upon graduation, she worked for the Columbia University Center for Community Health while she continued her premedical studies. She received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Ho completed her residency training at New York University School of Medicine.
Dr. Ho has been in private practice since 1986. She became board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1989. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is an active member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). Dr. Ho previously served as an Associate Clinical Professor at New York University School of Medicine. She is currently affiliated with the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai where she holds the academic appointment of Associate Clinical Professor. She is accredited for OB and Gynecologic Ultrasound by the American College of Radiology.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Ho is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
145 East 32nd Street
New York, NY 10016
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- CIGNA HMO-POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire United Health Care / Empire Plan
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford HMO/PPO
- Oxford Liberty
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)