- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Psychiatry
- Adjustment Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder And Attention Deficit Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure-Response Prevention
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobias
- Stress Management/Anxiety Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
PhD, University of South Florida
Children's Hospital Boston
Fellowship, Clinical Psychology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Dr. Rojas is the Director of Behavioral Therapies in the Division of Tics, OCD, and Related Disorders. She joined the Department of Psychiatry in September 2011. Her clinical interests include the evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents, and adults with obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders and anxiety disorders. Her clinical research has focused on evidence-based treatments for pediatric OCD and tic disorders, parent-child interventions, and the role of acculturation in the mental health of Hispanic youth. She is trained in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP), Habit Reversal Training (HRT), Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), and Mindfulness. She has received specialty training in Behavior Therapy (BTTI certification) from the International OCD Foundation. Dr. Rojas has provided clinical services in schools, community, and hospital settings, including telehealth modalities such as telephone coaching and internet-delivered treatment. Dr. Rojas received her undergraduate degree, master’s degree and doctoral degree from the University of South Florida. She was awarded numerous scholarships and fellowships during her graduate training, including the prestigious Ford Foundation Diversity Predoctoral Fellowship from the National Academies of Science. She completed an American Psychological Association accredited internship in Clinical Child and Pediatric Psychology at Children’s Hospital Boston/Harvard Medical School. She completed her postdoctoral training at the Mount Sinai Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders Treatment Center. Presently, she is a licensed psychologist in the Division of Tics, OCD, and Related Disorders in the Department of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. In her position, she provides outpatient services to patients and conducts research under the OCD, Tic and Tourette's, and Pediatric Mood and Anxiety Disorders programs.
Financial & Billing Information
Please direct any detailed billing or financial inquires to the Mount Sinai Psychiatry billing customer service number at 212-659-8752.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Rojas-Cifredo did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2015 and/or 2016: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
1240 Park Avenue Floor Behavioral Science Unit Room 1
New York, NY 10029