- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attentional Problems
- Behavioral Health
- Develomental Disabilities
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Language Development Problems
- Learning Disability
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- School Avoidance
- Sensory Processing Disorder
MD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - College of Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital
Fellowship, Peds Developmental Behavioral
New York University School of Medicine
- Dr. Martinez received her medical degree from the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center. She completed her Pediatric residency at Mount Sinai in 2009 and recently completed her Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric fellowship at NYU Langone Medical Center at Bellevue. Dr. Martinez specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children with developmental delays and disabilities. She works closely with families to identify a child’s needs and strengths, and assists in obtaining the optimal interventions to promote learning. Her subspecialty interests include complex developmental disabilities and behavioral regulation disorders.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Martinez did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2014 and/or 2015: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
5 East 98th Street
New York, NY 10029
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS EPO
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS PPO
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Empire United Health Care / Empire Plan
- Oxford Freedom
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)