David G. Selig
- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR Orthopaedics
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
DPM, New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Selig is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
353 East 72nd Street
New York, NY 10021
- Monday 10:15am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 10:15am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:15am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 10:15am - 5:00pm
- Friday 10:15am - 5:00pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Shield Wrap Around
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus
- CIGNA - Indemnity
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Health Choice, Inc.
- Group Health Insurance, Inc.
- NY State Nurses Assoc
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans - HMO
- Prem Preferred Care/Beechstreet
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Health Care Empire Plan - HMO
- United Healthcare
- Personal Check