- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
- Acute Illness Care
- Anticipatory Guidance
- Chronic Disease Management
- Developmental Screening
- Parent/Patient Education
- Well Child Care
MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. Elizabeth Kirkham received her undergraduate degree magna cum laude from Middlebury College and her medical degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai where she was a part of the Humanities in Medicine program. She completed her Pediatric Residency at the Kravis Children's Hospital at Mount Sinai and has since been working at Mount Sinai in General Pediatrics. Dr. Kirkham is a board certified pediatrician and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Kirkham currently sees patients at the Pediatric Faculty Practice Associates and is actively involved in both medical student and resident education. She is interested in Global Health, has been a recipient of the Benjamin H. Josephson, MD Fund and has worked abroad, most recently at John F. Kennedy Medical Center in Monrovia, Liberia. She lives in Manhattan with her husband and daughter.
Please visit our practice's website at: www.mountsinai.org/genpeds
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Kirkham is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
5 East 98th Street
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS EPO
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire United Health Care / Empire Plan
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)