- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Otolaryngology
American Board of Otolaryngology
The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
St. Vincent Hospital - New York
- Harry Pantelides is an experienced and patient-oriented ear, nose, and throat doctor assisting his patients in Brooklyn. Dr. Pantelides is trilingual, speaking English, Spanish, and Greek fluently. Dr. Pantelides is practicing at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary as well as teaching full-time as an assistant professor of the department of otolaryngology for head and neck surgery. He specializes in all aspects of adult and pediatric otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. Dr. Pantelides received his medical education from the New York University. He then completed his surgical internship with the Saint Vincent’s Medical Center. Dr. Pantelides completed his postdoctoral training with an otolaryngology and head and neck surgery residency at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. His clinical interests are in minimally-invasive endoscopic sinus surgery, in-office balloon sinusplasty, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, voice and laryngeal disorders, acute and chronic hearing disorders, hearing and balance disorders, adult and pediatric sleep surgery, and salivary gland disorders.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Pantelides did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2015 and/or 2016: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna PPO
- Amerigroup Child Health Plus
- Amerigroup Family Health Plus
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Cigna - HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Empire BCBS Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Indemnity
- Fidelis Child Health Plus
- Fidelis Family Health Plus
- Fidelis Medicaid
- Fidelis Medicare
- GHI PPO
- Great West Insurance
- HIP Child Health Plus
- HIP Family Health Plus
- HIP HMO
- HIP Medicaid
- HIP Medicare
- HIP PPO
- Healthfirst Child Health Plus
- Healthfirst Family Health Plus
- Healthfirst Medicaid
- Healthfirst Medicare
- Medicaid Secondary to Medicare
- Metroplus Child Health Plus
- Metroplus Family Health Plus
- Metroplus Medicaid
- Metroplus Medicare
- Multiplan (includes Allied)
- Oxford (Medicare)
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Health - PPO
- United Healthcare - HMO
- United Healthcare Empire Plan
- United Healthcare Medicaid (Americhoice)
- United Healthcare Medicare (Secure Horizons)