- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR Dentistry
DDS, New York University College of Dentistry
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Kirschner is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
338 Beach 54th Street
Queens, NY 11692
- Monday 10:30am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday 10:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- 1199 Home Care Division Benefit
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- 32B-J Building Service
- Aetna Indeminty
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Anthem Health of NY: Vytra Health
- CHAMPUS (Tri-care)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care NY
- Group Health Insurance, Inc.
- Healthnet-Empire BCBS
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Healthcare
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- NY State Nurses Assoc
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prudential Healthcare: a member company of Aetna
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Healthcare
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
- Worker's Compensation
- Personal Check