- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
- Eating Disorders
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Services
- IUD And Implanon Placement
- Menstrual Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Pregnancy Testing/Options Counseling
- STI Testing And Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sports Physical Examinations
- Teen Parenting Program
- Well Child Care
MD, Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Ct.
Fellowship, Adolescent Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Dr. Nagpal did her pediatric training at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center and went on to complete her fellowship in Adolescent Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. She is currently a clinician at the Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center. She is presently managing the Teen Parent Program which provides an integrated medical home with primary care, family planning services, behavioral health, case management, health education and parenting resources for both teens and their children. Her other interests include pregnancy prevention with a focus in long acting reversible contraception and adolescent vaccination adherence. In addition to patient care, Dr. Nagpal is involved in teaching fellows and residents.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Nagpal is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center
312 East 94th Street
New York, NY 10128
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Indian (Hindi)
- Accept All Insurances
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)