- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR Pediatrics
- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR Emergency Medicine
- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR Preventive Medicine
American Board of Allergy & Immunology
American Board of Pediatrics
MD, Mount Sinai Hospital
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Fellowship, Ambulatory Care-Peds
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. Grimm graduated from the Icahn School of Medicine and trained in pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins Hospital where she was also on the faculty. She is board certified in pediatrics, allergy and immunology, and child abuse pediatrics. For many years she was on the full time faculty at Mount Sinai where she was Director of the Pediatric ER and Ambulatory Pediatrics as well as Vice Chairman. Currently she works part-time in her general pediatric practice on Roosevelt Island. She has a limited pediatric allergy practice in the same office. The remainder of her clinical work is in Child Abuse Pediatrics at Mount Sinai and at the New York Center for Children. She is a consultant to NYC Children's Services, lectures regularly on child abuse, and mentors about 100 medical students and pediatric residents a year in the area of child abuse and neglect.
2004 - 2004
Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society Award
The Arnold P. Gold Foundation
1994 - 1994
Rape Crisis Intervention Program Award of Distinction
The Rape Crisis Intervention Program
1993 - 1993
Alexander Richman Award for Humanism and Ethics in Medicine
1977 - 1977
Alexander J. Schaffer Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Grimm is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
501 Main Street
Roosevelt Island, NY 10044
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Beech Street
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Group Health Insurance, Inc.
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prem Preferred Care/Beechstreet
- United Healthcare
- Personal Check