- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR Orthopaedics
DPM, New York College of Podiatric Med.
Residency, Podiatric Surgery
Maimonides Medical Center/Conney Island Hosp
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Meisler is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
210 East 86th Street
New York, NY 10028
- Monday 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- 32B-J Building Service
- Aetna Indeminty
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare - HMO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Choice - HMO
- Blue Choice Deluxe
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Blue Shield of Connecticut
- Blue Shield of Connecticut - HMO
- Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Blue Shield of New Jersey - HMO
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMO
- Master Card
- Personal Check