- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Otolaryngology
American Board of Internal Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
St. Barnabas Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Phase I Study of Cabazitaxel- PF Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- A phase Ib dose escalation/randomized phase II, multicenter, open-label study of BYL719 in combination with cetuximab in patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Chemotherapy plus Cetuximab in Combination with VTX 2337 in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Misiukiewicz during 2014 and/or 2015. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Eisai Inc.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Icahn Medical Institute Floor 1st Room L1-01H
1425 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
1470 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
- Access Meicare
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care NY
- HIP Commercial
- Island Group
- Medicaid of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNS Medicare
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)