Krzysztof J. Misiukiewicz
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Otolaryngology
American Board of Internal Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
St. Barnabas Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 2 Safety Study of Cetuximab, Using ImClone versus Boehringer Ingelheim Manufacturing Processes, in Combination with Cisplatin or Carboplatin and 5-Fluorouracil in the First-Line Treatment of Patients with Locoregionally Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Phase I Study of Cabazitaxel- PF Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Phase II Trial Using RAD001 for Patients with Radioiodine Refractory Thyroid Cancer.
- Randomized, double-blind, multicenter two-stage adaptive Phase 3 study of intravenous administration of Reolysin® (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in combination with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin versus the chemotherapy alone in patients with metastatic or recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck who have progressed on or after prior platinum-based chemotherapy
- Phase II Trial Using RAD001 for Patients with Radioiodine Refractory Thyroid Cancer
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Misiukiewicz during 2012 and/or 2013. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Icahn Medical Institute Floor 1st Room L1-01H
1425 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
1470 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029