- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Otolaryngology
American Board of Internal Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
St. Barnabas Medical Center
Mount Sinai Hospital
- A phase Ib dose escalation/randomized phase II, multicenter, open-label study of BYL719 in combination with cetuximab in patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
- Phase I Study of Cabazitaxel- PF Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Chemotherapy plus Cetuximab in Combination with VTX 2337 in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Misiukiewicz during 2014 and/or 2015. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Eisai Inc.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Icahn Medical Institute Floor 1st Room L1-01H
1425 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
1470 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029