- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR (PENDING) Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Am Board of Orthondontics
University of Rochester Medical Center
Lancaster General Hospital
Montefiore Medical Center
Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Mairaj Ahmed, DDS MS is the Section Chief of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics. Additionally, he is the Craniofacial Orthodontist for the Mount Sinai Cleft/Craniofacial Center. Along with providing clinical care, he conducts clinical translational research with colleagues in the Departments of Dentistry, Genetics and Surgery.
- Clinical Case Presentation and Treatment Planning – Hemi-Mandibular Hyperplasia. Montefiore Orthognathic Conference. Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx NY
- Crouzon’s Syndrome Case Presentation. Center for Craniofacial Disorders, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx NY
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association 64th Annual Meeting. Comparison of Treatment Outcomes for Patients with Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate from the Same Center: An Internal Audit of Primary Protocol Results. Broomfield, CO
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association 64th Annual Meeting. The AmeriCleft Project - A 6-Center Pilot Project Using the EuroCleft Protocol for Intercenter Collaborative Outcome Studies. Broomfield, CO
- University of Rochester Medical Center. Presurgical Orthopedics: A Historical Perspective. Rochester, NY
- Bioinformatics in Orthodontic Research. Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx NY
ResearchAlveolar cleft reconstruction
Midfacial growth in cleft palate
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Ahmed is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
1468 Madison Avenue
Annenberg Building, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10029
- Tuesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
918 Pelham Parkway South #3
Bronx, NY 10462
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
765 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017
- Tuesday 1:00am - 6:00am
- Urdu (Pakistan)