- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medical Education
American Board of Pediatrics
- Acute Illness Care
- Parent/Patient Education
- Well Child Care
MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. Meredith Grossman received her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania and her medical degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, where she was inducted into the Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society and was the recipient of several awards, including the Dr. Howard Rappaport Pediatric award. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at the Kravis Children's Hospital at Mount Sinai, where she was the recipient of the Resident Clinician Teaching Award and where she also served as Chief Resident. Dr. Grossman is a board certified pediatrician who is appointed as Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. In addition to her clinical responsibilities at Mount Sinai Pediatrics, Dr. Grossman serves as one of the Chief Faculty Advisors for the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and is also one of the Associate Program Directors for the Pediatric Residency Program. Dr. Grossman lives with her husband and two daughters on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
Please visit our practice's website at: www.mountsinai.org/genpeds
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Grossman did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2015 and/or 2016: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
5 East 98th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 1:00pm
- Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS EPO
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire United Health Care / Empire Plan
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)