- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Surgery, Vascular Surgery
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Radiology
Am Board of Surgery (Sub: General Vascular Surg)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair/Removal
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortoiliac And Aortofemoral Bypass Graft Surgery
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Endarterectomy
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Femoropopliteal Bypass Surgery
- Ischemic Bowel Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Varicose Veins
MD, Ross University
Residency, Vascular Surgery
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Tadros received a Bachelor of Science degree Summa Cum Laude from Saint Xavier University in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Tadros then went on to earn a Doctor of Medicine from Ross University School of Medicine with highest honors. Dr. Tadros completed his training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center as a member of the first integrated Vascular Surgery Class.
Dr. Tadros’ research interests include: reducing distal embolization and complications following carotid stenting, optimizing outcomes following endovascular aneurysm repair, investigating gender and racial disparity in vascular disease, understanding the impact of various treatments and risk-factors on critical limb ischemia, and studying novel cell-based therapies to repair degenerative aneurysms. His work has been published extensively in several peer-reviewed publications.
Dr. Tadros’ clinical interests span all areas of vascular disease and surgery. Having trained in the Integrated Vascular Surgery residency, Dr. Tadros is skilled in the interventional, endovascular, open-surgical and medical management of all arterial and venous diseases. In particular, he is interested in the care of patients with arterial aneurysms, vasculopathies, peripheral arterial and venous diseases, cerebrovascular disease, kidney disease requiring dialysis access, complications of diabetes mellitus, and other conditions requiring complex vascular care.
In addition to treating patients at the main Mount Sinai campus on the Upper East Side, Dr. Tadros actively sees patients on the Upper West Side. Residents of the Upper West Side have convenient access to high-quality vascular services at the Mount Sinai Multispecialty Physicians Upper West Side location.
- Early Feasibility Assessment of the Gore® Excluder® Thoracoabdominal Branch Endoprosthesis in the Treatment of Type IV Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms Involving the Visceral Branch Vessels (GORE TAMBE)
- A Prospective Multicenter Single Blind Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Lutonix Drug Coated Balloon vs. Standard Balloon Angioplasty for Treatment of Below-the-Knee (BTK) Arteries
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Tadros did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2015 and/or 2016: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
1190 Fifth Avenue, 1st Floor
Guggenheim Pavilion Center (GP1)
New York, NY 10029
- Wednesday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Access Medicare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare - HMO
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- Cigna POS
- Devon Health Services
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Plan
- Fidelis Care NY
- Fidelis Care NY - HMO
- First Health
- GHI CBP PPO
- Group Health Insurance (GHI) - HMO
- HIP Commercial
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP) - HMO
- HealthFirst HMO Medicaid
- HealthFirst HMO Medicare
- HealthFirst PHSP, Inc.
- Local 1199
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Providers, LLC
- Oxford (Medicare)
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford HMO/PPO
- Oxford Liberty
- Railroad Medicare
- United Health - PPO
- United Healthcare - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Healthcare Empire Plan
- United Healthcare Medicare
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- VNS Medicare
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
234 E 85th Street
New York, NY 10028
- Master Card
- American Express