- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR Preventive Medicine
- ASSOCIATE CLINICAL PROFESSOR Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
Montefiore Medical Center
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Bernstein during 2014 and/or 2015. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Other Activities: Examples include, but are not limited to, committee participation, data safety monitoring board (DSMB) membership.
- Visiting Nurse Service (VNS)
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
17 East 102nd Street
7th Floor East
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna Indeminty
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Best Doctor
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Blue Sheild Wrap Around - HMO
- Blue Shield Wrap Around
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus - HMO
- Blue Shield of Connecticut
- CIGNA - Indemnity
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- CarePlus, LLC
- CenterCare, Inc.
- Devon Health Services
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care NY
- Fidelis Care NY - HMO
- First Health
- Group Health Insurance, Inc.
- HIP of New Jersey
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- HealthFirst/Medicaid HMO
- HealthPlus, Inc.
- Island Group
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Neighborhood Health Providers, LLC
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Travel Care Services
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Health Care Empire Plan - HMO
- United Healthcare
- Vytra - HMO
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check