- CLINICAL PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Cardiology
American Board of Pediatrics
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Cardiovascular Genetics
- Congenital heart disease in Children and Adults
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Heart murmurs
- Kawasaki Disease
- Pediatric Arrhythmias
- Pediatric Exercise Stress Testing
- Pediatric Heart Transplantation
- Pediatric Heart failure
- Pediatric Radiofrequency ablation
- Pediatric and /or Congenital Echocardiography
- Pediatric cardiomyopathies
- Pediatric chest pain/palpitations
- Pediatric chest palpitations
- Pediatric valvular heart disease
- Pediatric/Congenital Cardiac MRI
- Pediatric/Congenital Cardiac catheterization
- Pediatric/Congenital Interventional Catheterization
- Transcatheter ASD closure
- Transcatheter PDA closure
MD, New York Medical College
Mount Sinai Hospital
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Harvard Medical School
Children's Hospital Boston
Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Dr. Golinko is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Areas of Expertise:
Congenital Heart Defects, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, and Clinical Cardiology
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Golinko has not yet completed reporting of Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.