- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medicine, Liver Diseases
American Board of Internal Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
- A Phase 3, Global, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study toInvestigate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/GS-9857 Fixed-Dose Combination for 12 Weeks in Direct-Acting Antiviral-Experienced Subjects with Chronic HCV Infection
- Simeprevir (SMV)+Sofosbuvir (SOF) with or without Ribavirin (RBV) for Interferon-intolerant or ineligible (IFN-II) Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C (CHC)
- A Phase 3, Global, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/GS-9857 Fixed-Dose Combination for 8 Weeks Compared to Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir for 12 Weeks in Direct-Acting Antiviral-Naïve Subjects with Chronic HCV Infection
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Agarwal is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Annenberg Building Floor 23 Room 23-95
1468 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
FPA Liver Faculty Practice
5 East 98th Street 11th floor
New York, NY 10029
- Wednesday 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Oxford Freedom
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)