- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine
Obstetrics & Gynecology
MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
Residency, Obs/ Gyn
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Consulting editor of the book "The Menopause Bible - The Complete Practical Guide to Managing Your Menopause"
- Specialize in the gynecologic care of the older woman with an emphasis on perimenopause and menopause
- Sentinel infrared breast scan machine in office
- Cancer genetic counseling and testing for BRCA, Colaris and Melaris
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Phillips is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
1126 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10128
- Tuesday 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 2:30pm
- Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 2:30pm