- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
MD, S.U.N.Y., Health Science Center
New York University School of Medicine
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Bender is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
70 East 90th Street
New York, NY 10128
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare - HMO
- Anthem Health of NY: Vytra Health
- Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMO
- Horizon Healthcare
- Horizon Healthcare - HMO
- Medicare Assignment
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - HMO
- Master Card