- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Preventive Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Arsenic poisoning/toxicity
- Cadmium Toxicity
- Calcific Tendonitis Of The Shoulder
- Chromium poisoning/toxicity
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- Dioxin poisoning/toxicity
- Finger Extensor Tendon Injury
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Lead Poisoning
- Manganese poisoning/toxicity
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Mercury Toxicity
- Nickel poisoning/toxicity
- Organic Solvent Poisoning/Toxicity
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pesticides Poisoning/Toxicity
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl (
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Shoulder Tendinopathy
MD, New York Medical College
M.P.H., New York Medical College
Residency, Internal Medicine
Staten Island University Hospital
Residency, Occupational Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Winston C Kwa, MD, MPH, serves as the Medical Director for the Hudson Valley Clinical Centers of the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health in the Department of Preventive Medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine. He was a former Residency Program Director for Occupational Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kwa's interests include occupational diseases such as occupational asthma, asbestos-related lung disease, silicosis, work-related musculoskeletal diseases, and the health effects of environmental and occupational exposures.
Claudio L, Kwa WC, Russell AL, Wallinga D. Testing methods for developmental neurotoxicity of environmental chemicals. Toxicology and applied pharmacology 2000 Apr; 164(1).
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Kwa did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2013 and/or 2014: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
1468 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 9:30am - 5:00pm
1020 Warburton Ave
Yonkers, NY 10701
- Tuesday 10:00am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 4:30pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 4:30pm
- Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm