Mount Sinai to Hold Focus on Safety Fair
For National Patient Safety Awareness Week, Mount Sinai will hold a Safety Fair on Thursday, March 8th.
In recognition of National Patient Safety Awareness Week, please visit the Focus on Safety Fair on Thursday, March 8th, 6:30am – 8:00am and 11:00am – 2:00pm in the Guggenheim Pavilion Atrium.
Visitors can stop by to receive a 2012 Mount Sinai Joint Commission Preparation/Focus on Safety Resource Guide.
Fair topics include:
- Equipment Safety
- Handoff Communications and Critical Values
- HIPAA/Patient Rights
- Infection Prevention: Hand Hygiene and Vaccinations
- Medication Safety
- Medical Event Reporting System (MERS)
- MSDS (Materials Safety Data Sheets) and Segregation of Waste
- Patient Identification
- Safe Patient Handling
- Security/Emergency Preparedness
Thank you for your commitment to excellence in patient care. We look forward to seeing you at the fair!