Conduits requires each individual, institution, and community partner to become a member in order to use our resources and services. Member benefits include access to:
- Conduits' shared resources
- educational programs
- career development opportunities
- leadership training and mentoring
- pilot project and KL2 funding opportunities
- academic promotion letters of support
- programs that shape the future of clinical and translational research at Mount Sinai and beyond
Membership responsibilities include:
- submitting information for Conduits' Annual Progress Report as requested
- supporting Conduits' goals, including being an advocate and ambassador for the Conduits within the member's department, school, or affiliated institution
- participating on review committees as requested
- collaborating and sharing expertise
- mentoring and/or training others
Conduits welcomes a rich and diverse roster of members, including:
- Research associates
- Community partners
- Business and industry partners
For information on membership, please contact Rachel Posner at 212-241-6046. There will be an online membership application coming soon.
Conduits is supported by the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health through Grant Number UL1TR000067.
Any use of CTSA-supported resources requires citation of grant #UL1TR000067 awarded to Icahn School of Medicine in the acknowledgment section of every publication resulting from this support. Adherence to the NIH Public Access Policy is also required.