For Community Members
If you are a Community Member requesting a consultation:
- Requests from Harlem Community members should be made to Crispin Goytia, Program Manager – Harlem at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests for Queens Community members should be made to Lea Rivera Todaro, Program Manger – Queens at email@example.com
When you contact them, you will need to provide the following information:
- Name of Person to Contact
- Title/Degree (If applicable)
- Name of Organization
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number (Include area code/extension)
- E-mail Address
- Nature of Request:
The Centers for Community and Academic Research Partnerships (CCARP) provides support to community members and organizations interested in learning how to partner with academic and clinical researchers in order to achieve goals related to health disparities, program evaluation, funding, and education.
When requesting a consultation, please keep the following questions in mind:
- Are you requesting information regarding the Elevator Tours where community members tour research institutes at Mount Sinai?
- Are you requesting a consultation on an existing project?
If Yes, please provide details about project
- Project title
- Project award or grant number (if applicable)
- Public or private funding (name of funder and time period)
- Name of specific funding institute
- Are you requesting support for program evaluation/statistical analysis/Institutional Review Board Application/other
- Describe specifics of request
- Please attach your grant proposal and Institutional Review Board protocol if applicable.
If no, are you requesting a consultation to develop an idea that will involve working with specific communities or populations? If yes, please describe what your research question or idea is.
- Are you interested in partnering with an academic researcher? Yes/No
- Other: Describe specifics of request.
Gather these materials and complete the request form below.