- Characterization of the duration of the action of clopidogrel in healthy volunteers
- Evaluation of the potential to manipulate platelet function in patients on clopidogrel
- Evaluation of point-of-care tests of platelet function to guide perioperative transfusion of blood and blood products in the setting of cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass
- Evaluation of the Ultegra®, point-of-care platelet function instrument during cardiac surgery
- Evaluation of reopro thromboelastography during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Evaluation of the high dose thrombin time to measure heparin anticoagulation during cardiac surgery.
- Evaluation of the Rapid Point® point-of-care platelet function analyzer during cardiac surgery
- Comparison of the potential of standard platelet aggregometry and three different point-of-care platelet function analyzers to detect the defect of clopidogrel in healthy volunteers.