Human Immune Monitoring Center
The mission of the Human Immune Monitoring Center (HIMC) is to provide a comprehensive assessment of the immune status in healthy volunteers and in patients.
HIMC is dedicated to:
- To assist Mt. Sinai School of Medicine (MSSM) investigators with the design of immune monitoring plan for clinical studies and clinical trials.
- To assist MSSM investigators with the preparation of grant applications.
- To provide state of the art immune monitoring assays including extensive cellular and genomic profiling and functional assays.
- To develop novel immune monitoring strategies to assess immune status in patients
- To assist with data analysis and biomarker discovery.
Details on our equipment.
Miriam Merad, MD, PhD
Karolina Palucka, MD, PhD
Seunghee Kim-Schulze, PhD
Jingjing Qi, MS
Marylene Leboeuf, MS
Manishkumar Patel, MS
Tel: 212-824-8430 (# 58430)
Immune Core, 5th floor, rooms 310/313
Hess Center for Science and Medicine
1470 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029