The Ultrasound Division of Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West offers fellows a unique clinical environment with more than 150,000 patients visiting our emergency departments annually. The two hospital sites serve a large patient population, high in acuity, international in diversity, and representative of virtually every type of injury and illness.
Our one-year ultrasound fellowship includes:
- Hands-on scanning with weekly still image and video review
- Focused reading of the literature and textbooks
- Administrative skills development
- Ultrasound course teaching
- Participation in all aspects of running a division within a department
- Research project development
- Participation in national meetings
- Understanding of coding, billing, q/a and workflow solutions
- Academic projects e.g. chapter writing
- Course and program development
We offer a competitive salary. The number of positions varies and we review applications on a rolling basis. The number of clinical ED hours is 920 per year. To apply, use the EUS Fellowship Application website.