Jerry Bagel, MD
- CLINICAL PROFESSOR | Dermatology
Jerry Bagel, M.D.
Director: Psoriasis Treatment Center of Central New Jersey
East Windsor, New Jersey
· Board Certified in Dermatology
· Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
· Education: Bachelor of Arts, Boston University; Master of Science, Rutgers University; Doctor of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of
Medicine in 1981
· Internship in Internal medicine: University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
· Residency in dermatology: College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University
Dr. Bagel is a nationally recognized expert in the treatment of psoriasis and is regularly invited to speak across the country and internationally about this medical condition and its treatment.
· Practicing dermatology and dermatologic surgery for 32 years
· Senior Attending Physician at the University Medical Center at Princeton
· Five-term member, Medical Advisory Board, National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF)
· Honored by the NPF: 2016 Physician-Clinician of the Year.
· 2016 Presidential Citation: Research in Psoriasis
· Taught courses on the use of phototherapy for psoriasis at the American Academy of Dermatology annual meeting
· An investigator on over 200 clinical trials to find new treatments for psoriasis and other skin conditions
· Editor: Practical Dermatology
· Associate Editor for Psoriasis Forum
Dr. Bagel has been named a Top Doctor in the Castle Connolly Medical Top Doctors of the New York Metro Area every year from 2001-2016. He was nameda 2005 New Jersey Top Doctor by New Jersey Life; a Best Doctor in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly in 2001 and 2003; and received a Patients’ Choice award in 2008 as well as in Inside Jersey in 2013. He has published extensively on the topic of psoriasis in such journals as The Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and The Journal of Drugs & Dermatology.