The Tisch Cancer Institute membership policies have been established to promote the Institute’s mission. Membership is granted based on the member’s ability to fulfill the criteria agreed upon by the Membership Committee. All full and part-time faculty members of the Icahn School of Medicine are eligible for membership in The Tisch Cancer Institute, and two levels of aligned membership in TCI’s cancer programs have been established: Full and Associate.
- Conduct peer-reviewed funded cancer research
- PI of an investigator-initiated clinical trial
- Act as protocol chairperson for a national clinical trial or serve as a senior leader of a national peer-reviewed funded cooperative group
- Serve in a leadership role of a Tisch Cancer Institute program
- Head a core facility of The Tisch Cancer Institute.
- Doctoral level, full or part-time faculty that meet one of the following criteria:
- Other significant contributions, such as a key leadership role or critical role in the conduct of translational research
- Make significant clinical, translational or basic science research contribution
- Be a newly recruited faculty in a start-up period or play a significant role in a national cooperative group
For more information about TCI membership, please contact Chan-Bene Lin, Director of Research Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-659-9183.