Scientific discovery has always been a key component in the advancement of our quality of life, and the building blocks of our knowledge; but it’s the way those discoveries become standard practice that contributes to the conquest of disease and disability. At the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, our internationally recognized research centers, laboratories, and institutes are dedicated to taking critical basic science research and translating it into new and more precise patient care.
ISMMS is the site for an impressive array of ongoing clinical research and trials, including
- Inflammation, long-term diabetes characteristics, and cognitive decline
- Obesity and Pregnancy: A Lifestyle Modification Program
- Mediators of Motor Skills in Adolescents and Adults with ASD
- Cervical, Anal & Oral HPV Persistence in Adolescent Girls
- The Neuro Touch Simulation Study
- Immunological Response to Chinese Herbal Medicine on Food Allergy