A Phase 3 Multi-Center, Randomized, Double- Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Once Daily SB204 and Vehicle Gel in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
ID Number 16-0387Principal Investigator(s)
Department(s) or Division(s)
This clinical trial, sponsored by Novan, is currently underway to evaluate an investigational drug using Nitric Oxide for the treatment of acne vulgaris on the face. This study will last approximately 3 months.
Individuals may be candidates for this study if they:
- are a healthy male or female 9 years of age or older
- have moderate to severe facial acne
- have at least 20 pimples
- are available for up to 6 visits
- are willing to apply the investigational medication or placebo for 12 weeks
- are willing to not use other acne medication.
Additional entry criteria may apply. Qualified participants will receive related medical examinations and study medications at no cost, and may be eligible for compensation for their time and travel.
Recruiting Patients: Yes