The Levy Library supports the education, research, and clinical information needs of the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Library is a unit of Mount Sinai's Academic Informatics and Technology division.
- Clerkship Resources and Tips
- USMLE and Board Review Study Resources
- Residency Match
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Diversity in STEM
- Wellness Resources
Research and Publication Support
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Grant Writing
- NIH Public Access Policy
- Open Access Publishing
- Recent Articles by Mount Sinai Authors in PubMed
- Science Career Resources
- Writing Resources
- Search all FAQs
- How can I download the full-text PDF of an article from Google Scholar?
- How can I access library resources from off-campus?
- My username/password isn't working / I need help logging in.
- What classes are available on literature searching or reference management?
- How can I get an article, book or book chapter that is not part of the library collection?
- How can I borrow and renew books?
- How can I deposit my thesis or dissertation at Levy Library?
- How can I find published examples of Mount Sinai theses or dissertations?
- How can I reserve a room in the Library?
The Levy Library supports the education, research, and clinical information needs of the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Library provides an inviting environment designed to facilitate research, study, and collaboration. It offers an extensive collection of biomedical databases, e-journals, e-books, and print resources; and serves as a resource on information retrieval, information management and scholarly communication issues.
The Library is a unit of Mount Sinai's Academic Informatics and Technology division. Academic Informatics and Technology also encompasses The Mount Sinai Archives and Records Management department; the Instructional Technology and Learning Systems team and the Academic Support and Learning Environments group.
Learn more about the library, its facilities and job openings: