The Levy Library supports the education, research, and clinical information needs of the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Library provides an inviting environment designed to facilitate research, study, and collaboration. It offers an extensive collection of biomedical databases, e-journals, e-books, and print resources; and serves as a resource on information retrieval, information management and scholarly communication issues.
The Library is a unit of Mount Sinai's Academic Informatics and Technology division. Academic Informatics and Technology also encompasses The Mount Sinai Archives and Records Management department; the Instructional Technology and Learning Systems team and the Academic Support and Learning Environments group.
Search Library Resources
See most frequently asked questions and answers.
- See all FAQ
- How can I connect to full text?
- How can I get an article that's not part of the library's collection?
- How can I get off-campus access to library resources?
- Does the library offer classes on literature searching and reference management?
- How do I access my library account?
- How do I deposit a thesis or dissertation at Levy Library?
- How do I find Mount Sinai theses or dissertations?
Learn how to deposit your thesis or dissertation.