The Office of the Registrar at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) upholds the integrity of our students’ records and serves as the repository and analysis center for all enrollment-related data projects. We strive to provide a high level of service to ISMMS students, faculty, administration, and alumni. Our services include course registrations, medical and graduate degree audits, transcripts, and document requests.
Academic calendars outline all relevant dates within the semester, including course registrations. Be sure to check the appropriate calendar as the dates vary across programs. It is important to note important deadlines, to ensure that you can take the courses that you’ll need to finish your program in a timely fashion.
- Medical Academic Calendar 2017–2018
- Medical Academic Calendar 2018-2019
- Clerkship Schedule 2017–2018
- Clerkship Schedule 2018-2019
- Graduate School Academic Calendar 2016-2017
- Graduate School Academic Calendar 2017-2018
- Graduate School Academic Calendar 2018-2019
- Graduate Program in Public Health Academic Calendar 2016–2017
Our staff is committed to providing you with personal attention and efficient service. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are located in the Annenberg building at 100th Street and Fifth Avenue, on the 13th floor, room 13-30.
Nelson Pe, Registrar
Luke Phillips, Associate Registrar
Kamila Bryson, Assistant Registrar, Medical School
Jeanneth Persaud, Visiting Medical Student Coordinator