Mount Sinai Pediatric Dentistry Residency Application
We participate in the Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) program. PASS is designed to meet the needs of postdoctoral dental programs and their candidates by providing participating programs with information in a standardized format. Additionally, this service relieves candidates of the burden of repetitious individual applications. Applicants must have available the following items to be considered for admission:
- DDS or DMD from an ADA-accredited dental school
- Externship experience in pediatric dentistry is strongly recommended
- Completion of a GPR or AEGD and or clinical work experience is strongly recommended
- Eligibility for temporary licensure in New York State
- Undergraduate and dental education transcripts
- National Board Examination results
- Personal interview
- Online Secondary Application
A minimum of three letters of recommendation: one from the dean of the applicant’s dental school, one from the chairperson or a faculty of the applicant’s pediatric dental department, and one from a faculty member, director of any GPR program in which the applicant graduated or ideally a pediatric dentist familiar with the applicant’s professional capabilities.
Our program number is 328.
For any questions about the application process please contact the residency program coordinator, David Andrews at email@example.com.
Residency Coordinator, Dentistry
Department of Dentistry
Icahn School of Medicine
One Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029