The Mount Sinai Health System Employee Assistance Program is committed to the provision of the highest quality employee assistance program service to organizations and employees. Moreover, the program is dedicated to enhancing the knowledge base of the field through rigorous research and the graduate education. The program pursues these goals while maintaining the traditions of not-for-profit community service and medical education.
The Mount Sinai Health System Employee Assistance Program provides organizations:
- A cost-effective solution to workplace productivity problems related to employee psychological and behavioral health issues.
- A confidential resource designed to support employees and their family members, including assessment, short-term counseling and referral.
- A consultation and training service for managers and supervisors specializing in a range of discreet interventions related to human resource concerns.
- Group services, including stress management and drug-free workplace programs.
- A range of work/life programs designed to help employees maintain the delicate balance between work and family life.
Mount Sinai Health System's EAP distinguishes itself by:
- Providing user-friendly service
- Offering a range sophisticated service options
- A tradition of excellence in academic health care