Mount Sinai Continuing Medical Education
Courses offered by the Page and William Black Post Graduate School for Continuing Education enable physicians and other health professionals to extend their knowledge and remain current in their specific fields. Courses draw upon the latest research and clinical advances in the scientific and medical communities. Seminars, conferences, grand rounds, and live web casts are only a few of the types of activities CME offers. Find out more about upcoming CME offerings.
Upcoming CME Courses
- The 51st Annual New York Anesthesiology Review
- 32nd Annual Symposium: Clinical Update in Anesthesiology, Surgery and Perioperative Medicine
- Non-Invasive Imaging and Outcomes
- 16th Annual Mount Sinai Winter Symposium Advances in Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Advances in Pediatric Food Allergy: Diagnosis and Management
Continuing Medical Education
320 East 94th Street
New York, NY 10029
In March 2007, the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) awarded Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. "Accreditation with Commendation", the maximum award status that entitles Icahn School of Medicine to a six-year certification period of continuing medical education for physicians.