As a leader in health care delivery and education, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) is committed to lifelong learning. We believe this fosters a workforce of physicians, scientists, and healthcare professionals who are informed advocates and activists. Such a health care workforce is best prepared to advance clinical care and science, as well as promote change.
Our guiding principles of education are to:
- Promote the creation of new knowledge and lifelong learning in the Health Professions in the service of society.
- Promote emotional, intellectual, ethical, and professional growth in an environment of learning, mentorship, and critical thinking.
- Foster a compassionate and just educational community that collaborates across schools, levels of training and professions.
- Provide a bias-free educational environment for patients, trainees, faculty, and staff.
- Advance the well-being of our patients, the community, faculty, and students.
ISMMS has been awarded Accreditation with Commendation through March, 2019. This is the highest level of recognition awarded by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to a Continuing Medical Education provider. ISMMS is proud to have achieved this exemplary status, which is “reserved for programs which are truly exceptional.” We thank all our faculty, educational partners, and participants for their effort and support towards this significant achievement.
About the Page and William Black Post-Graduate School
The Page and William Black Post-Graduate School for Continuing Education has been serving the Mount Sinai community since 1967. The full-time staff of eight offers a full array meeting planning services and is available to assist with the planning of a full range of CME activities, from evening seminars to half- and full-day symposia, as well as multi-day events. Access is available to several state-of-the art venues, ranging in capacity from 100- to 600-seat auditoriums. The department also has established relationships with several NYC hotels for the planning of larger events.
Continuing Medical Education Staff
Our CME staff is dedicated to providing you with the information and services that you need to produce an effective and successful course or event. Please contact them with any questions or concerns.