The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai developed its MS program in Health Care Delivery Leadership to help health care professionals meet today’s exciting challenges.
Unlike other programs that focus primarily on theory, this 21-month degree program is offered at the frontlines of health care delivery innovation. Our world-class faculty use a combination of seminars, online classes, and applied projects so you can implement what you’ve learned. Our program is designed for help highly motivated health care professionals attain expanded leadership roles.
Offered by the Department of Population Health Science and Policy in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, our program relies on the vast resources of the Mount Sinai Health System. You can expect direct access to our faculty experts, many of them national leaders in health care reform. You will also receive extensive leadership training in areas such as:
- Operations management and health policy
- Strategic planning and communications
- Efficient application of data and technology
- Clinical innovations, health care economics, and finance
In addition, program benefits include:
- Mentors from our innovative leadership and faculty during the development of a strategic improvement project.
- Access to industry experts and alumni from the School.
- Opportunities to develop personal leadership skills, including conducting self-assessments.
- Training and technical support so you can take full advantage of the online learning experience.
- An e-learning management system that is easy to use to help you complete your course work.
Once you've completed the program, you will be better equipped to manage and lead health care delivery organizations, drive change, solve complex problems, and create dynamic new approaches that will improve the quality, value, and cost of patient care.
Learn more about program benefits by attending an online information session
Register now to join our program directors and faculty for an interactive, online session to learn more about this unique graduate degree program. Log in from your computer, tablet or mobile device; you can submit questions via instant message within the chat room following the live video presentation.
Date: June, 2015
Time: Noon - 1:00 pm
Location: Online chat room