Required Documents for Fellowship Application/Consideration:
- Mount Sinai Application Form
- A current curriculum vitae, accounting for every year since graduation from undergraduate college or university. Must include CV Addendum Form
- Personal Statement
- Final transcript, which includes information on required Clinical Clerkships (must have graduation date)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination Scores Report (I, II, and III)
- Copy of Medical School Diploma (Include English translation if in another language)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Certificate (if applicable)
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your program director)
- Single head-shot photo
Please submit your application by e-mail to Katharina.firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Breast Imaging Fellowship Program Coordinator
1 Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1234
New York, NY 10029.
Please address letters of recommendation to the Program Director, Laurie Margolies MD.
The first Breast Imaging Fellowship Match will take place in March 2017 for the 2018 appointment year. The match is sponsored by the Society of Breast Imaging, and it will be managed by the National Resident Matching Program. Applicants must register with the Radiology Match, which includes Breast Imaging. We have has implemented an “All-In Policy” for the Match, which means that we cannot extend any offers to candidates outside of the Match.
There is a $75.00 registration fee for applicants to register for the Match.
To apply for a fellowship position, please send your completed application to Katharina Wang. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Important Dates for the Match
- March 22, 2017: Registration opens
- April 26, 2017: Ranking opens
- May 31, 2017: Ranking Order List Deadline
- June 14, 2017: Match Day
- July 1, 2018: Training begins