For Mount Sinai Investigators
- Title/degree (If applicable)
- Mount Sinai or QHN Department/Division (If applicable)
- Mailing address
- Phone number (Include area code/extension)
- E-mail address
- Attach CV (if applicable)
- Nature of request
The Centers for Community and Academic Research Partnerships (CCARP) provides support to researchers interested in learning how to engage communities or populations in the research process.
When requesting a consultation, please keep the following questions in mind:
- Are you requesting a consultation on an existing project?
If yes, please provide details about project:
- Research project title
- Research project award (grant) number
- Grant type (e.g., RO1, K12, etc.)
- Public or private funding (name of funder and time period)
- Name of specific funding institute
- Grants and contracts number
- Are you the principal investigator? If so, please provide your NIH eRA commons name. If not, please provide the name of the PI and the PI's eRA commons name.
- Describe specifics of request
If no, are you requesting a consultation to develop an idea that will involve working with specific communities or populations? If so, please describe what your research question or idea is.
- Are you requesting a consultation regarding career development and mentoring?
- Are you requesting a consultation regarding statistical support or database access?
- Describe specifics of request.
- Please attach the Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved protocol (if applicable) and all advertisements, study fliers, and consent forms (if applicable).
Gather these materials and complete the request form below.
Consultation Request [DOC]