The Clinical Research Unit’s nursing team has expertise in all aspects of research nursing and clinical care. Nurse Practitioners (NPs) are able to assist with study-related medical evaluations of research participants, such as physical examinations.
Nursing services include:
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Performing physical examinations
- Administering study medications
- Inserting IVs
- Collecting and processing samples
- Performing electrocardiograms
- Others related participant care duties
The Clinical Research Unit’s nursing team is also available to assist in reviewing of orders’ forms, flow sheets, specific materials and procedures to ensure that all of the elements are in place to safely and effectively proceed with studies.
Find out if CRC can assist you with your research efforts:
Clinical Research Centers
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 7am until 7pm