Training and Education Resources
Research Training Resources
- Grants and Contracts [PDF]
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Program for the Protection of Human Subjects
The Grant/Protocol Wizard is for new Mount Sinai investigators and research staff. If you plan to conduct research, assist someone with research paperwork, apply for grants and/or assist someone with grant applications. After answering 15 or fewer short questions you will be provided with a list of "Things You Must Do" prior to submitting protocols or conducting research. Contact information is also provided so that you can get to answers to any questions you may have.
The New Investigator Wizard is geared toward new investigators and research staff. However, existing employees may also find the wizard helpful for confirming they are ready to submit their grant application or conduct their research project. After completing a brief set of questions, users will be able to view a list of required tasks, useful tips, and key contact information specifically tailored to their research plan.
The following are links to sites that contain valuable information that relates to Pre-Award proposal development and links to professional organizations.
Research Links and References
- Grant Application Basics
- Electronic Submission of Grant Applications
- Center for Scientific Review (CSR)
- Inside the NIH Grant Review Process (video)
- Electronic Research Administration (eRA)
Research Administration Professional Organizations
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA)
- Society of Research Administrators (SRA)
Workshops and Seminars
Grants and Contracts Office
770 Lexington Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10065