The 33rd Annual Symposium - Clinical Update in Anesthesiology, Surgery and Perioperative Medicine
January 18, 2015 - January 23, 2015
St. Kitts Marriott Resort
St. Kitts, West Indies
Course Directors: George Silvay, MD, PhD, Marc Stone, MD, Menachem Weiner, MD
Educational Objectives: The Symposium is designed to help practitioners advance their knowledge and keep current by providing a review of innovations, recent advances and best practices in anesthesiology, perioperative medicine, and critical care. In addition to the plenary sessions, a number of workshops will be conducted by experts in the fields of thoracic anesthesiology, regional anesthesiology, and cardiac anesthesiology.
Plenary sessions will include:
- Hot Topics in Anesthesia, Surgery and Perioperative Medicine
- Thoracic Surgery and Anesthesiology
- Economics and Legal Considerations
- Hematology and Coagulation
- Transfusion medicine
- Cardiac Surgery and Anesthesiology
- Vascular Surgery and Anesthesiology
- Special lectures on subspecialty topics (neuro, OB, pediatric and critical care)
- Thoracic anesthesia (Drs. E. Cohen, D. Desiderio, J. Campos)
- Regional anesthesia (Drs. M. Rosenblatt, A. Afonso)
- Difficult Airway (Drs. S. DeMaria, T. Gelzinis, I. Osborn)
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (Drs. J. Ender, M. Stone)
Also new this year: Oral interesting case presentations by residents, fellows and junior faculty members (power point presentations) with prizes.
Target Audience: Anesthesiologists, cardiothoracic, vascular and general surgeons, intensivists, cardiologists, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, perfusionists, nurses and physician-in-training.
|Registration Fee:||Before October 20, 2014||After October 21, 2014|
|CRNAs, Perfusionists, PA||$400||$500|
|Physicians in Training||$300||$400|
Hotel Information: Room rate is $199 single or double occupancy. Buffet breakfast included if booked through the booking website.
Final program will be available in September, 2014.
Information for Faculty: email@example.com
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org