Requirements for Applying
The Icahn School of Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency have eight open PGY-1 positions, which include seven Categorical and one Preliminary.
Application deadline: October 15, 2015
How to apply: You can submit application through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Visa sponsorship: We sponsor H1 and J1 visas.
Criteria for consideration: You must make the following documents available
- Current CV
- Current letters of recommendation – one must be from the OB/GYN Chair
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of medical school transcript
- Copy of step 1 and 2 scores
- ECFMG certificate
- Visa/Green card or proof of U.S. citizenship
Other application considerations:
- Minimum USMLE score: 200
- U.S. clinical experience: One to two years of clinical experience in OB/GYN outside of the USA is considered
- Requirement for number of years graduated from medical school: No
- Requirement for number of attempts on Step 1 or Step 2: No failures
Residency Program Coordinator