Forms for Developing a CME
Prior to initiating the application process, it is advised that you contact the CME Office to discuss potential dates, program ideas and content.
You may fill out these forms using Microsoft Word, except where signatures are required.
Click on the form name to download the form (in Netscape, you will open the form as "Read Only"). Save the form to your hard drive. Review any specific instructions the form provides. Fill in fields by positioning your cursor in the corresponding gray box (i.e., clicking in it or hitting the Tab key) and typing your response in it. The form fields will expand to fit your response.
To check a checkbox, click on it. To uncheck it, click it again.
When you are satisfied that you have completed the form, you may save it, print it and sign it, and submit it as indicated on the form.
- Form A: Application for Live or Enduring CME Activity
- Form B: Application for Regularly Scheduled Conference (i.e., Grand Rounds)
- Form C: Faculty Disclosure Form
- Form D: Commercial Support Agreement
- Form E: Joint Sponsor Form
- Form F: Evaluation Form
- Form G: Regularly Scheduled Conferences Evaluation Form
- Form H: Policy for Identifying and Resolving Conflicts of Interest in CME
- Identifying and Resolving Conflicts
- Meal Policy
- Directly Sponsored Live Activity (Not Joint)
- Writing Learning Objectives
American Medical Association